Best Prison Books Movies

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Meghan McCain Tank Top Twitter Photos


Megan McCain learned a valuable lesson last night on Twitter when she posted a photo of herself wearing a rather revealing tank top. Megan McCain quickly found out that there are a number of people out there who are quick to take a shot at anyone not fitting the typical norm. Megan McCain replied to the situation after her Twitter Tank Top photo blazed across the web “So I took a fun picture not thinking anything about what I was wearing but apparently anything other than a pantsuit I am a slut,” she wrote, followed by “what once was fun now just seems like a vessel for harassment” and “when I am alone in my apartment, I wear tank tops and sweat pants, I had no idea this makes me a “slut”, I can’t even tell you how hurt I am.”


Time To Change Your Life And Start Your Online Money Making Dream

No comments: